We are currently hiring Business Analyst with SharePoint 2013 Migration experience to lead SharePoint 2013 migration projects.The Business Analyst will participate in various IT projects, with primary focus on SharePoint projects. The Business Analyst will work with our business partners to understand business needs, translate them into project requirements, and work with technical resources to deliver transformative solutions. The SharePoint Business Analyst must be proficient at documenting, testing, and evaluating the newly introduced functions and applications and have demonstrated experience in analysis on a large system migration project.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients to understand the business objectives and requirements.
- Create spec and validate with clients.
- Provide input for creating mock-ups for requirement validations.
- Monitoring of planned migration and actual migration.
- Adept in OOTB features of SharePoint and SharePoint Administration to provide more insight while planning for Migration project
- Actively managing risks and mitigations throughout the project to avoid project issues.
- Actively communicating with Project Leadership Team, and project teams with project status
- Extensive experience with business at the strategic, tactical, and operational level. Able to identify the pain points of the business, and develop models to lead the business through problem solving resolutions.
- Document the decisions around needed functionality in the form of requirements for the business.
- Create testing procedures, including test scenarios and test cases
- Drives toward standardization and automation of processes
- Coordinates communication, training and related change management activities
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and reduce cycle time
- Identifies business and technical alternatives to solve problems
- Manages workload and achieves results with minimal supervision