Netwoven is looking for highly motivated engineers with sharp technical skills around a variety of technologies starting from Mobile to Rich App to Web Apps to SharePoint to Back-end. The ideal candidate should be someone who is always looking forward to take up new challenges and ready to learn new technology areas. We are a very dynamic team and you will be exposed to many areas of engineering starting from defining the feature to working with designers to build the experience to collaborating with partner teams. If you think you are smart, highly motivated and innovative engineer who is passionate about building great end to end experience then this is the team for you. You will need to be technically deep and effective, contributing to actual coding, design, test and architecture work to the team and the system as a whole..
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Participate in meetings with assigned team/clients to understand the requirements and suggest best technical approach.
• Developing new applications using SharePoint app model/client side scripting.
• Assist other team members and clients with SharePoint related questions, decision making and guide them how best they can use SharePoint Online.
• Assist Team Members and clients on office 365 components like One Drive, Video Channel, and Office web app and on Yammer.
• Handle SharePoint related support tickets and resolve them with in SLA.