Netwoven is seeking a well-qualified, experienced and talented SharePoint Engineer to join our Collaboration Services Team.
The SharePoint Engineer will play a central role in the infrastructure and solution life-cycle including: establishing new and maintaining existing multi-farm SharePoint environments, responding to feature and configuration requests, designing solutions and envisioning follow up work. The SharePoint Engineer will also play an integral role in the design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving Collaboration Portals, Content Management and Business Process improvements where SharePoint is the designated solution.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Developing new applications based on SharePoint 2013 and 2010, WCM, SharePoint Search, and Fast Enterprise Search and ASP.Net technologies
- Works with assigned client project manager to understand requirements and assist in user testing process
- Participate in meetings with assigned project manager and client to understand the application and gathering requirements
- Designing the application architecture with Project Manager
- Programming unit testing, research and Development, develop new applications and implement them on client applications
- Assisting deploying the application in client server coordinates installation of software and databases through various processes (Development Server, Staging Server and Production Server), bug fixing and providing support to successfully implement the application in production server
- Assist team members and mentor juniors with questions, decision making and guide them developing applications based on SharePoint 2010 & 2013 or asp.Net technologies
No of vacancies – 4