The Solutions Architect SharePoint Specialist will have broad responsibility for the Enterprise SharePoint platforms.
- Own the SharePoint platform completely and take complete responsibility for platform upgrades, maintenance, system administration, workflow development and all other work in the environment.
- Provide a model of governance for the environment that will help drive future strategy and projects in SharePoint.
- Assist in integrating with and moving content and workflows to cloud-hosted platforms
- Participate and become a leader in various technology agnostic content management efforts in the company.
- Develop, implement and maintain documentation for a high availability, recoverable collaboration SharePoint environment using backup and recovery technologies.
- Develop flexible, scalable and true to process business workflows and forms in SharePoint using native and 3rd party tools.
- Work as needed with external partners to scope and implement various projects. This involves working hand in hand with external vendors and acting as the liaison between business, IT and the external vendor. Also help in planning for maintenance, support and other ad hoc activities.
- Research and help test emerging technological trends to assist the business with strategic path forward in the content management sphere.
- Lead and participate in project teams comprised of customers, partners, and peers from project inception through the hand off to operations as a technical subject matter expert.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain solutions in conjunction with business unit owners and cross-functional project teams.
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and drive new and innovative approaches to resolving them; Bridge the gap between business and technology to develop the right solutions for our clients.
- Work as needed with external partners to manage operational issues and projects, as well as being hands-on as required.
- Deliver product, technology and/or solution presentations to technical and business decision makers and engage interactively.
- Provide ongoing systems support and enhancements once solutions are built and deployed
- Work with the team to develop, strategize and implement content management strategy across the organization, while remaining technology agnostic on the platform.