Netwoven is looking for an experienced Microsoft SharePoint Delivery Manager with proven experience in large, complex and international projects. The person is responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven rules and practices.
In this role you will work with the Netwoven Microsoft implementation & delivery team. Your task is to schedule and coordinate the Netwoven project resources to ensure right bench utilization and project profitability.
As a Delivery Manager you will work closely with the Engagement Managers, other peer Delivery managers, PMO, business analysts and business stakeholders managing the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation of SharePoint technology solutions, conforming to the clients Project Delivery Framework and default information security framework. You are able to manage the client’s expectations through delivery excellence, risk mitigation & manage client relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 10-14 years’ experience in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of multi-tier web applications using Microsoft technologies mainly using C#.Net, .Net and SharePoint technologies.
- Sound understanding of modern web technologies on Microsoft platforms, Cloud Computing, WCM and ECM
- Experience in gathering requirements from client, implementing the solution and maintaining the environment for Intranet/Internet applications and making enhancements on a continuous basis, preparing training manuals and conducting training of end users on web based applications.
- Experience in SharePoint Technologies – SharePoint scripting such as CSOM/JSOM,ADD-In developments, customizations, search, migration implementations, Nintex workflows etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a project manager in Microsoft SharePoint implementations for larger enterprise clients across all phases of the project life-cycle, including a global roll-out.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing project teams of 10+ FTEs, including being responsible for team staffing and performance evaluations of team resources.
- The ability to manage software development with an off-shore development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Leadership and strong team working skills.
- Setting and controlling the scope of the project
- Communicating status and vision to client management
- Delivering the project on time, on budget and within the agreed specifications
- Ensuring that the project team is following the approved project plan
- Performing the project financial management