I had a great time attending the WPC 2015 in Orlando last week. The time went by networking, sharing, learning and celebrating with our Partners. Meeting our partners and learning the new development inside Microsoft were some of the most exciting things apart from the celebrations at the Walt Disney World Resort :-)
Here’s some excerpts from my trip:
Microsoft's new mission statement is to “empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”. They plan to do this with the focus on 3 tenants of business transformation:
- Create more personal computing
- Reinvent productivity and business processes
- Build the intelligent cloud platform
We as a consulting organization in Microsoft technology look forward to our continued dedication and alignment with Microsoft by focusing / contributing in the following ways:
- Build solutions on Dynamics CRM / Online which will add strong value over other competitive solutions in the market.
- Deliver cross workload cloud solutions that increase usage of all Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online workloads
- Build next generation productivity solutions with using the new capabilities of Delve, Office 365 Organization Analytics and GigJam
- Increase Azure consumption through both the release of a Time Entry and Reporting SaaS Solution built on Azure using LightSwitch and through Cloud Infrastructure and Development Projects for our clients
- Pursue involvement in the CityNext Program and expand our value-add and impact in the public sector
- Continue the evolution of our IP across many industry verticals into products and managed services built on Microsoft’s Cloud Solutions and Platform
Look out for more posts on these topics in the near future.
Follow more conversations @WPC and #WPC15.