In Jive, blogs are heavily used. Users use blogs to express their ideas or opinions and can get community feedback. Blogs can be personal, or associated with a space, project, or group.
When you are planning to migrate Jive content to Office 365, blogs must be an important feature to consider. In SharePoint Online, you can create a classic blog site and start posting there. Or you can create Modern News page and share it with the team or post it in your corporate home page.
Netwoven has experience in both, migrating to classic blogpost migration or to SharePoint Modern News page.
But our recommendation is to go with SharePoint News page. Because in SharePoint News page you can quickly create eye-catching posts with OOTB webparts like announcements, images, files viewer, include stream videos and many more!
Once your Jive contents are migrated to Office 365, now how will you create a new News (blog)?
Let’s discuss five use cases:
1. How can I aggregate News from different sites based on Category?
2. I would like to change the author of a blog post, is that possible?
3. Will they display only approved blogs?
4. I find it difficult creating a rich article in SharePoint Online, is there any better solution?
5. How the readers comment on my blog?
OOTB Comment Box
All the News pages have a comment section with like button.
Readers can easily comment and like the news page and that is reflected on the company news webpart!
If you have any more queries about Jive blogs to SharePoint News, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you.