Principal Engineer Dynamics AX
1. Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals.
2. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
3. Understand the functional design based on business requirements and participate in functional design reviews and gap fit analysis.
4. Experience in managing project development from beginning to end, including experience in preparing full-scale project plans and associated documents.
5. Proven Experience in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals, deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and Stakeholders
6. Experience in leading one or more projects and teams, responsible for the delivery
7. Experience in Managing client communication and delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
8. Experience in tracking and reporting project milestones and deliverables
9. Extensive experience in designing and developing code in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows.
• Experience in debugging, exception handling, unit testing & advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows.
• Understanding of AX development practices & performance considerations.
• Experience in deployment & migration using AX tools & techniques such as DMF & advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows.
• Experience in debugging, exception handling & unit testing deployment and migration using AX tools & techniques such as DMF.
• 9+ years consulting experience in AX business application with focus on business requirement gathering and implementation as per Sure Step/ LifeCycle Services methodology
• Knowledge of AX functionality Primarily on Finance. Supply chain modules knowledge will be preferred
• Expertise with additional modules - Project Management / Retail would also be considered added advantage
• Experience minimum with Dynamics AX 2009 and AX 2012R2 with India localization
• Worked for the duration of at least Five Full life cycle implementations of Dynamics AX
• Customer interaction skills should be strong enough to handle the implementations with value-added benefits.
• The desired candidate will be owning up the MS Dynamics functional work as Finance lead. He will act as a functional expert in the implementation, support and upgrade of MS Dynamics AX
• Other requirements involve fit/gap identifications and constant interactions with the technical team to identify system specifications would be required
9+ Years of Experience
Bachelors in Computer Application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M.Tech in Computer Science