Principal Engineer – MS Dynamics CRM
• Candidate should have work experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/ CRM 2015, CRM Online, SharePoint
2013, C#, Dot Net, Asp.Net, AX, ADX Studio, .NET framework, Visual Studio, TFS, SSRS and SSIS.
• Candidate should possess good knowledge of Microsoft CRM Architecture and should be able to design and
develop various requirements provided by the customer.
• Candidate should be able to configure, customize and extend Microsoft CRM.
• Candidate should have experience in building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins, workflow
assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
• Candidate should have experience of customizing workflows, ribbon, business rules, business process flow,
dashboards and other CRM components.
• Candidate should have experience of working in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365
• Capacity to perform application and system troubleshooting Desired Skills.
• Experience in working on MS based technologies like SQL Server, SharePoint and Windows server.
• Data conversion and integration with Scribe Insight, BizTalk and similar integration tools.
• Having knowledge of integrating CRM with other applications will be helpful.
• Having experience of extending and customizing CRM for mobile will be an added advantage.
• Resource should be able to analyze the existing code and optimize the existing code wherever necessary.
• Able to communicate and manage customers over emails and calls. Able to play an individual role without any
• Working knowledge of Application Services: Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering and Application and
Tools: Exchange Server, SQL Server 2005, 2008, Scribe.
• Should have at least min 6+ years of working experience in Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM (2013 &
2015/2016) or Dynamics 365.
• MS CRM Dynamics 365, MS CRM 2016, configurations/customization, Complex Plugins, Complex Custom Workflows,
actions, Email routers, conversion of existing logics to the relevant business rules based on the CRM
• Hands on experience on MS CRM Version upgrade (MS CRM 2013 / 2011 to MS CRM 2016 /D365)
• Integration between CRM and legacy systems, data migration, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, JSON, JQuery, ASP.Net.
• Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL languages, RDBMS
• Strong knowledge of CRM development/customization including workflows, plugins, integrations etc.
• Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the
• Understand and able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations,
integration with other applications.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
• Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
• Experience of an AGILE environment and self-managing teams.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2011-365
• Ability to create plugins, custom workflows, web resources etc
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SDK.
• Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customizations and configurations.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# Experience with source control
management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Min 9+ work experience in IT industry
Bachelors in Computer Application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M.Tech in Computer Science