Senior Technical Architect – SharePoint / Azure
Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Sr Technical Architect – SP/Azure” with a proven track record in complex and International projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven’s good practices.
- Conceptualize, Design and Deliver Modern Application Architecture based on Microsoft Azure platform which is scalable, high performing and flexible for customers and internal project stakeholders (business clients, business analysts, developers, other architects
- Drive, Plan and Develop roadmaps/blueprints and deliverables that help customers advance their AZURE cloud capabilities, both with new solutions and migration of existing solutions
- Determine needs and/or identify problem areas of our customers to Define roadmap, consumption costs, and migration plans to migrate on-premises applications to Microsoft Azure. Should be able to articulate the reasons and quantify ROI therein
- Collaborate and Guide other team members to design and develop end to end process aligning with the defined architecture. Continuously improve processes to ensure information delivered is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness the AZURE architecture
- Hold Daily SCRUM meetings to enable Team to synchronize work and communicate issues and roadblocks to the Product Owner
- Assist with the development of customer-focused solutions based on market trend and customer needs. This includes the development of solution and project artifacts for current and new service offerings along with the quality of the delivery to customers
- Bring innovation teamwork and technology into practice and meet everyday challenges for a highly visible enterprise solution.
- Encourage the timely completion of tasks in a cost-effective manner and ensure top quality results.
- Ability to communicate and articulate effectively the business value of technology, to balance customer needs with business priorities, and to engage in strategic planning and thought leadership.
- Ability to channelize information and communication flows across cross-functional teams such as Sales, Delivery/Engineering, UX etc.
- Ability to Independently architect design and develop complete business solutions
- Ability to evaluate competing technologies and decide on the appropriate choice
- Guide team to help mastering the technology at work and adopt new technologies
- 18+ years- experience in design and development of application architecture, Preferably a Microsoft certified Azure Architect.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013 & Microsoft office 365 architectural design, Web Parts development, server installation, management, and troubleshooting and development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Working knowledge of different Servers like SharePoint Server 2010 & SharePoint Foundation 2010, Virtualization platforms (VMWAre, XenServer, Hyper-V) and Windows Server 2008 R2 and IIS 7.0, Active Directory.
- Experience developing in Microsoft Azure platform.
- Enterprise custom application development experience; .NET /.Net Core, SQL Server, MVC, WCF, Web API, Angular 4+, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework or ORM.
- Strong hands-on experience on Sharepoint Web Content Management, Workflow, Site Management, Deployment, Webpart Development.
- 12+Years of experience in design and implementation of Microsoft based solutions, leveraging AZURE Cloud, ADLF, ADLS, AAS, POWER BI & HD Insights.
- Should have hands on experience on One AZURE PaaS implementation.
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Document DB, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs
- Sound understanding of Azure IoT Hub for multi-tenant environments
- Should have experience in 2 engagements dealing with analysis of enterprise applications and migration of existing workloads to Azure
- Should have the ability to conduct workshops, engage the customer with high levels of interpersonal and communication skills and successfully handle multiple work streams across multiple engagements, meeting tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Experience in delivering quality product and services aligned to corporate objectives.
- Experienced seasoned Product Manager adept at transforming strategy to deliver high quality software products
- Worked extensively with customers, partners, analysts, and prospects to understand pain points, industry market trends and competitive landscape to deliver high quality products.
- Experience delivering multiple product releases using Scrum methodology
- Skilled specially in Microsoft collaboration tools. Also skilled in database design, modeling and optimization.
- Must have excellent communication skills in working with customers and Internal sales team to assist with pre-sales efforts
- Proven ability to design and implement complex relational database schema
- Must have experience in integrating with security and other client infrastructure components such as Azure Active Directory
- Strong Performance optimization skills across all tiers
- Experience in developing and maintaining platform technology for medium to large enterprises
Min 18+ work experience in IT industry
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science