Solutions Director – MS Dynamics 365
• The primary responsibilities of the role are Solutions Architecture and Technical design authority
responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, undertaken by Netwoven On/Offshore delivery team.
• Represent the company in Client Steering Committees for Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
• Review Project progress by reviewing the quality of deliverables, revenue recognition and project
profitability and actuals to project forecast.
• Write scope of work for new customers and change requests for existing customers including doing the first
level of estimate for the scope of work.
• Review and Enrich the technical and functional content on Microsoft Dynamics 365 proposals.
• Architect high-quality solutions to meet customers functional, non- functional and regulatory requirements
• Overall technical design authority with responsibility for signing off technical deliverables
• Share responsibility with the project team for the delivery of high-quality implementation that meets
customer and company’s expectations of quality, time and cost
• To take the Consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics CRM/AX to provide effective
delivery of consultancy, through the quality of implementation and delivery.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced with Agile implementation methodology
• Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
• Solves complex problems with creative solutions
• Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Business analysis and Client facing skills
• Team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. CRM/AX Consultants and Developers.
• Must have prior consulting experience
• Minimum 15 +years of work experience in the IT Industry.
• 10+ years or higher implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX, CRM, 365 including Finance,
Inventory and Warehousing modules.
• Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules
• Demonstrates a clear capability of understanding prospective customers and is able to provide direction to
the team on how to configure Dynamics CRM, AX, 365 to have a winning demonstration.
• Experienced in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, 365 and is able to review requirements to ensure
the solution is well thought out and not over-customized
• Ability to lead presentations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, 365 solutions and demonstration to prospective
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015, AX
• Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/AX, 365
• Microsoft SQL Server understanding
• Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
• Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product
demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or
earlier Dynamics versions such AX, CRM 2016/2015.
• Solid experience leading the analysis, design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/AX, 365
solutions for Tier I & Tier II customers.
Minimum 15 +years of work experience in the IT Industry
Bachelors in Computer Application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science