Technical Architect/ Sr. Technical Architect – Cloud Infrastructure
Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Cloud Infrastructure Architect” with proven track record in complex and International projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven good practices. Good knowledge on Office 365 Services, Security Compliance, Messaging, Communication and Identity platform is a must.
- Minimum experience of 8+ years of Office 365 experience and an overall infrastructure experience of 13+ years.
- Conceptualize, Design and Deliver Modern Infrastructure Architecture based on Microsoft Office 365 platform which is secured, scalable and flexible for customers and internal project stakeholders (business clients, business analysts, developers, other architects)
- Drive, Plan and Develop roadmaps/blueprints and deliverables that help customers advance their cloud capabilities, both with new solutions and migration of existing solutions while adopting hybrid approach to suit customer’s need.
- Determine needs and/or identify problem areas of our customers to Define roadmap, consumption costs, licensing assessment, adoption & migration plans to migrate on-premises services to Microsoft cloud. Should be able to articulate the reasons and quantify ROI there-in.
- Architect, develop and operate highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and highperforming solutions in Cloud and on premises environments for our customers and partners.
- Assist with the development of customer focused solutions based upon market trend and customer needs. This includes the development of solution and project artifacts for current and new service offerings along with the quality of the delivery to customers
- Bring innovation teamwork and technology into practice and meet everyday challenges for highly visible enterprise solution.
- Encourage the timely completion of tasks in a cost-effective manner and ensure top quality results.
- Ability to communicate and articulate effectively the business value of technology, to balance customer
- Needs with business priorities, and to engage in strategic planning and thought leadership.
- Ability to channelize information and communication flows across cross-functional teams such as Sales, Delivery/Engineering, UX etc.
- Ability to Independently architect design and develop complete business solutions
- Ability to evaluate competing technologies and decide on appropriate choice
- Guide team to help mastering the technology at work and adapt new technologies
- Should have the ability to conduct workshops, engage the customer with high-levels of interpersonal and communication skills and successfully handle multiple work streams across multiple engagements, meeting tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Must have excellent communication skills in working with customers and Internal sales team to assist with pre-sales efforts
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles for the corporate website.
- Acquire new skills and learn new technologies with a view of meeting changing platform capabilities and customer requirements;
- Participate in hiring, coaching, and professional development of other team members;
- Ability to work effectively on a team as well as independently with minimal oversight
- Experience leading a team through complex migrations from design to execution
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing business conditions
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the work
- Conscientious with an internal and external customer centric mentality
- Work independently or on a team to build, deploy, and migrate customers to Microsoft Infrastructure Platforms.
- One or more of these certifications is a must:
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Certified Communication Specialist
- Microsoft 365 Certified Azure Security Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Messaging & Communications Platform:
- Microsoft Exchange, Skype For Business and key Office 365 services – Teams, Skype for Business Online and Exchange Online
- Teams voice and communication, Direct Routing and Telephony
- Teams Governance and Azure Active Directory Group administration.
- Migration of On-prem and 3rd party Messaging & Communication to O365
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS)
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- Conditional Access
- Identity Protection
- Azure Information Protection
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Retention and In-Place Hold
- Intune and Mobility Management
- Risk based access and protection
- Core Infrastructure & Migrations
- Expertise in PowerShell Automation
- Active Directory, Federation Service and 3rd Party Identity providers.
- Knowledge on Azure IAAS and PAAS
- Designing complex Microsoft Cloud Hybrid Deployment and Migration.
- Knowledge on available graph API for Office 365 audit and management
- Quest Notes Migrator and/or Binary Tree
- Quest Migration Manager/Binary Tree for AD Domain migrations expertise a plus
- AvePoint SharePoint/OneDrive migrator
- BitTitan Migration Wiz for Email/OneDrive Migration
- Windows PowerShell, GraphAPI, Graph Explorer
13+ work experience in IT industry
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science