Technical Architect / Sr. Technical Architect - SharePoint
- 8-9 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies with a minimum of 12 yrs of design and development experience in Software.
- Must have worked 7+ years in C#
- Minimum experience of 5+ years of SharePoint 2013, Office 365 experience and an overall experience of 7+ years
- Ability to Independently architect design and develop complete business solutions
- Ability to evaluate competing technologies and decide on the appropriate choice
- Guide team to help to master the technology at work
- Project estimation and Costing
- Team development
- Must be well conversant with latest design patterns.
- Very strong in Object Oriented Programming.
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint out of the box features and hands-on experience with SharePoint development model Server Side and Client Side.
- Detailed understanding of MVC framework
- Familiarity with Azure services and application development on Azure
- Must be familiar with Database design principles and Tuning
- Must have worked on at least three large project designs and Development as Architect.
- Should be expert in .NET Framework.
- Should have good knowledge of UML and Visio
- Should be able to do administrative activities in IIS.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with Client, peers and lead the team.
- Good Client facing Skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Design patterns
- Object-oriented programming
- Service-oriented architecture and web services
- Leadership skills
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Proven track record of teaching and/or mentoring software developers
- Must have excellent communication skills in working with customers and Internal sales team to assist with
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment
Strong hands-on experience on:
• SharePoint Web Content Management, Workflow, Site Management, Deployment, Webpart Development, C#, ASP.NET,
• Implementing technical architecture (SAO/MVC/3 Tier etc)
• In-depth knowledge of .NET framework library and the ability to diagnose and resolve subtle bugs in
application, framework or operating system code
• Proven ability to design and implement complex relational database schema
• Must have experience in integrating with security and other client infrastructure components such as Azure
• Strong Performance optimization skills across all tiers
• Desirable Skills:
• SharePoint 2013 (development & customization), WPF, LINQ, Silverlight
• Prior consulting experience as an independent or with a consulting firm
• Strong technical project management experience
• Experience in developing and maintaining platform technology for medium to large enterprises
• Security Implementations
10 - 12+ years working experience in any professional services firm in the global capacity preferred