Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager. This position is remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore developers for delivery of projects
- Coordinate onshore and offshore teams for project delivery
- Work with customers to take ownership of projects for delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the delivery teams
- Provide project management guidance to delivery teams
- Provide delivery best practices guidelines to delivery teams
- Stay abreast of latest in technologies and provide thought leadership
- Work with sales team for pre-sales activities for presentations and demos
- Prepare Statements of Work (SOW) for engagements
- Ability to lead workshops with clients
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure and security
- Must be proficient with Azure AD, MIP, Microsoft Defender, Azure Sentinel
- Proficient in deployment of Azure Conditional Access, Intune MDM, Windows Hybrid Autopilot and Windows Modern Desktop
- Proficient in migration planning of infrastructure from On-Prem to Azure cloud
- Proficient in Identity and Access Management
- Proficient in Exchange On-Prem to cloud migration
- Knowledge of O365 collaboration workloads such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, and Teams
- Nice to have skills for Adoption and Change Management
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?