Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay Area, is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager. This position is remote.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Delivery and Pre-sales assistance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and deliver Office 365 intranets, extranets, Custom Apps on Office 365
- Architect, design and deliver Azure Applications using Azure frameworks
- Gather requirements from customers on Office 365, Power-BI and Azure applications and translate requirements into projects with scope and timelines
- Successfully define and execute migration project from G Suite and other platforms to Office 365
- Extensive experience in managing and delivering projects globally to meet deliverables, timeline and budget
- Assist sales team with proposal development and project estimation
- Conduct workshops with customers on Office 365 and other technologies
- Deliver webinars on various topics
- Participate / lead in the development of the practice from a technology perspective by staying abreast of the Microsoft roadmap
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Must have at least 10+ years of work experience
- Must have prior consulting experience as an independent, a consulting firm or a small to mid size software development company
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients and gather business requirements
- Must be proficient with Agile Principles
- Extensive experience with O365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer
- Experience with SharePoint development to be able to manage delivery projects, migration of content
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Must be quality driven and able to work with global delivery teams based in USA and India
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?