Netwoven, a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager to help grow our Power Platform/Dynamics 365 practice area. This leadership role requires enterprise consulting experience with custom solution delivery, complex system design, thought leadership and pre-sales support to successfully collaborate with our architects, sales and other leaders to achieve our goals. As an Engagement Manager, you will be primarily accountable for the end-to-end consulting delivery of a portfolio of Power Platform/Dynamics 365 projects, assist with solution design and partner on opportunity development with the sales team.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Delivery Success: Oversees project scope, execution, budget, and schedule to ensure earned value for cost. Be able to provide proactive and reactive support in managing the success of team’s delivered projects. Be involved in different levels of project processes and provide input wherever needed to enable successful project completion. Ability to manage customer and internal escalations.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Share your extensive Power Platform/Dynamics 365 project delivery experience including system design, customization, installation, deployment, architecture and more for pre-sales, packaging solutions, and delivery.
- Opportunity Development: Provide proactive and reactive support to sales team members to assist customers to understand our solution approach, scope project complexity, conduct workshops, develop statements of work and present proposals to customers.
- Offshore Collaboration: Align with offshore team, including the review and quality improvement of specifications and technical work orders.
- Best Practices: Deliver and instill best practices on all project deliverables and methodology (e.g., Proven Process), including customer/internal communication, documentation, change management, and more, ensuring all resources are reusable.
- Solution Packaging: Work with other Engagement Managers, and delivery leads to package existing work into solutions that can be used by the sales team.
- Mentorship: Be able to mentor consultant teams and provide appropriate learning suggestions. Provide 1:1 guidance and support for all team members (scheduled and ad hoc). Monitor progress on team quarterly goals. Provide insight and recommendations on Delivery operations and process.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field work experience.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience preferably in an IT consulting organization.
- Must have delivered mid scale and large scale engagements with midsize and large enterprises
- Minimum of 5 years of in-depth experience in Agile/Scrum, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
- Experience in providing solution architecture and technical architecture guidance to customers.
- Must have delivery experience with cloud solutions on Azure with hands on architecture/development using Power Platform/Dynamics 365.
- Experience working with business leaders and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background.
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization.
- Must have experience in writing Statements of Work (SOW), monitoring client sales pipelines, and closing deals.
- Project management experience: manage estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues.
- An expert communicator and collaborator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience working with offshore delivery center in India.
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible work from home policy.
Excited about this opportunity?