Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced Principal Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Delivery and Pre-sales assistance. The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore developers for the delivery of projects.
- Coordinate onshore and offshore teams for project delivery.
- Work with customers to take ownership of projects for delivery.
- Provide technical guidance to the delivery teams.
- Provide project management guidance to delivery teams.
- Provide delivery best practices guidelines to delivery teams.
- Stay abreast of the latest in technologies and provide thought leadership.
- Work with the sales team for pre-sales activities for presentations and demos.
- Prepare Statements of Work (SOW) for engagements.
- Ability to lead workshops with clients.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure
- Must be proficient with Azure AD, Security, and Compliance
- Proficient in the deployment of Azure Conditional Access, Intune MDM, Windows Hybrid Autopilot and Windows Modern Desktop
- Proficient in migration planning of infrastructure from On-Prem to Azure cloud
- Proficient in Identity and Access Management
- Proficient in Exchange On-Prem to cloud migration
- Knowledge of O365 collaboration workloads such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, and Teams
- Nice to have skills for Adoption and Change Management
- Strong functional and technical background
- Strong Project Management, Pre-sales and proposal management skills
- Working with offshore experience, leading Teams Experience
- Consulting Experience and background
- Must be able to work with global delivery teams based in the US and India Must be quality driven
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.