Netwoven is looking for “Engineer/Senior Engineer - .Net with JS Framework” professionals. We are looking for motivated and energetic Software Developers who are passionate about technology and willing to learn and enhance skills along the project delivery path.
As an Engineer/Senior Engineer – Dot Net + JS Frameworks, you will work with the Netwoven delivery team including the Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers, PMO, being part of the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework.
- Ability to translate business specifications to the technical specifications.
- Good understanding of databases.
- Object oriented programming concepts.
- Good understanding on SDLC models.
- Ability to deliver projects independently.
- Resolve technical components in the project.
- Ability to contribute in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creation of project plan and delivery as per plan.
- Elicit requirements to design and development
- Working with different teams in different time zones especially in US hours.
Strong hands-on programming experience on:
- Microsoft .NET development ASP.NET including C#
- WCF and web services
- SQL Server/Oracle
- Development experience on.NET 4.0 and above
- Basic understanding of web mark up, including HTML5 and CSS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools as webpack
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, OOPs and Data Structure
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
4 Yrs – 9 Yrs
Bachelors in Computer Application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M.Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?