Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Head – Marketing” with proven track record in complex and International projects. The person will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy for the company and will have full responsibility for the management of the marketing function, budget and building and maintaining customer relationships. Conduct customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed. Manage marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities. The role demands strong experience in integrated marketing communications plus a creative and innovative mindset.
- Lead the marketing function of Netwoven for both IT services and Cloud based products
- Develop and execute brand strategy
- Develop and execute partner marketing strategy
- Develop and execute content marketing strategy
- Develop and execute product marketing for cloud products
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy for lead management
- Develop and execute PR strategy
- Manage the overall marketing team consisting of digital marketing associates, web development, graphic design and content editing
- Proven work experience as a Manager Marketing or above role with an esteemed organization.
- Must have 15+ years’ experience in a software Company. Experience in IT/Technology services environment, Digital Marketing and Content Marketing.
- Should have extensive experience in Product Management, Solution Packaging and Software work.
- Must have knowledge of the US market.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) for all levels
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong story telling skills
- Extensive hands-on experience with Digital marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office and Extensive experience working with CRM.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines and willing to work for extended hours to meet business requirements.
- Energetic and able to work collaboratively within a team environment, whilst driving specific objectives individually.
- Working knowledge of customer data segmentation and knowledge of marketing automation tool is required
Min 15+ years of work experience with most of the time in IT Industry
Full time Employment
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science
MBA with specialization in marketing desirable.
Excited about this opportunity?