When you join the HRIS team, you will be immersed Client HCM and processes. Our environment is team oriented and dynamic. We are looking for individuals with drive, initiative and innovation.
The HR Business Analyst will:
- Partner with our IT team to deliver process and system enhancements to improve the overall experience of the end user.
- Have primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of our internal stakeholders.
- Connect with our internal customers to understand their requirements, the business problems they are trying to solve and translate those into well documented, detailed deliverables to be shared with IT possess intellectual curiosity, having the ability to see beyond what the customers wants to deliver what they need deliver presentations to key stakeholders.
- Build trust with process owners and executives through data driven analysis.
- Create and manage test plans.
- Provide support to end users in ServiceNow, Oracle EBS HCM, Oracle Taleo, and integrated HR systems
See projects and support cases from beginning to end including final roll out and knowledge transfer to our HR Shared Services team.
- Case management of current production systems.
- Know when to escalate to IT, your leadership chain or to vendors.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- At least 3 years experience configuring Oracle EBS Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle Taleo, and ServiceNow as well as HR case management (trouble tickets).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar.
- Experience in HR business process designs and systems.
- Five plus years of experience as an HR Business Analysis.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Must be able to present to project teams but also present to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and functional design.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to operate independently with the judgment of when to escalate.
- Passion for Improvement; actively looks for ways to improve processes and tools.
- Ability to recognize, adjust and adapt to environmental or business/cultural nuances.
Excited about this opportunity?