When you join the HRIS team, you will be immersed client HCM and processes. Our environment is team oriented and dynamic. We are looking for individuals with drive, initiative and innovation.
- Manage activity and resource planning for key initiatives.
- Organize and manage project plan and Risk, Action. Issue and Decision logs.
- Model project activities in a project management tool including predecessors, successors, effort/duration, and lag/lead appropriately.
- Partner with leadership and project teams to deliver process and systems to improve the overall experience of the end user.
- Ensure solutions delivered meet the needs of our internal stakeholders.
- Ensure teams stay focused on the business problems they are trying to solve.
- Possess intellectual curiosity, having the ability to see beyond what the customers wants to deliver what they need.
- Deliver presentations to key stakeholders.
- Build trust with process owners and executives through data driven analysis.
- Create and manage test plans.
- See projects from beginning to end including final roll out and knowledge transfer to our HR Shared Services team.
- Know when to escalate to IT, your leadership chain or to vendors.
- Can work remote and must be available Pacific Time.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing Human Capital Management (HCM) Projects.
- Experience in M&A preferred - Experience in HR business process designs and systems.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Must be able to present to project teams but also present to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Strong project management tool skills.
- Must be able to operate independently with the judgment of when to escalate.
- Passion for Improvement; actively looks for ways to improve processes and tools.
- Ability to recognize, adjust and adapt to environmental or business/cultural nuances.
Excited about this opportunity?