Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the bay area is looking for an experienced Principal Consultant. This position is remote.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for customer engagement management, project delivery, and sales support assistance. The core focus of this hand on role will be leading engagements with a team with potentially business analyst, project managers, architect, developers, quality assurance and adoption specialist. Candidates must have deep knowledge of how to configure the Dynamics 365 platform, develop custom functions and data integration/migration via current Microsoft technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The development of new solutions, data models, workflows, plug-ins, dashboards and reports within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service and/or Finance & Operation system
- Architect and design Dynamics 365 controls using PCF framework and React.
- Power BI dashboard development with DAX, RLS, and Data Mapping
- Development of canvas and model driven applications and flows using Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in managing CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Work with the sales team to generate project proposals with scope, key tasks, project roles, cost and timeline estimates
- Previous successful project delivery management using a global team
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops and user acceptance testing sessions with customers
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Experience and knowledge in the development of Dynamics 365 (complex configurations, PlugIns, workflows, data integration/migration)
- Experience and knowledge in programming skills with .Net / C# / Visual Studio / TFS
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Managing global project teams using agile principles
- Must have at least 10+ years of work experience
- Must have prior consulting experience as an independent, a consulting firm, or a software development company
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients and gather business requirements
- Must be quality driven and expert in current Microsoft Dynamics and Office 365 technologies
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?