Job Description/Roles & Responsibilities
Netwoven Inc., founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle, and Intel, is a leading professional services provider using Microsoft technologies and helps companies design and deploy solutions for collaboration, analytics, and customer insights. Netwoven’s senior executive team brings together a group of senior individuals whose experience includes some of the world’s leading companies in software, solutions, and services. Ever collaborating and challenging one another to achieve better results, we regard the pursuit of excellence in service to our clients to be a continuing journey. Since 2001, we’ve served our customers in the way we’d like to be served—with passion, care, and always striving to contribute to their overall success.
We are fun, we are friendly, and we take care of our employees in every way we can. People at Netwoven are passionate about technology and the services we provide! You also get to wear multiple hats enabling you to work in a variety of capacities and enrich your experience.
We are growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities. Netwoven’s culture advocates balancing work and family. Providing comfort and an accommodating environment is our top priority.
So, what are you waiting for? It's more than just a job. Join Us!
What You’ll Do
- Business Plan Development and Execution: Work with the senior leadership to define and execute the practice business plan. This includes strategy, practice P&L, sales, marketing, delivery, solutions, Microsoft partner program management, and resource management.
- Billed and Sold Revenue Target Management: Work with the sales team to manage the sold revenue target and work with the delivery team to ensure that booked projects are delivered in a timely manner to recognize revenue.
- New Business Development: Provide proactive and reactive support to sales team members to advance opportunities. Understand project scope and develop SOWs. Work with the sales team to close sales.
- Lead Development: Work with sales and marketing teams to define and execute campaigns for lead generation.
- Existing Accounts Expansion: Work with client executives and Netwoven sales team to identify new opportunities in existing accounts.
- Delivery Success: Oversees project scope, execution, budget, and schedule to ensure earned value for cost.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Share your extensive Cloud Infrastructure and Security project delivery experience with customers to help establish strong relationships with customers.
- Recruitment and People Management: Recruit the right people to ensure team has the necessary resources for meeting targets. Manage the practice team
- Must have experience managing consulting sales quotas
- Must have managed practice P&L
- Must have strong Subject Matter Expertise in Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Security
- Must have practice management experience
- Must have people management experience
- Must have delivered mid-scale and large-scale engagements with midsize and large enterprises.
- Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in Agile/Scrum, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
- Experience in providing solution architecture and technical architecture guidance to customers.
- Must have extensive delivery experience with Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure and Security products such as Intune, Azure Active Directory, MIP, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Experience working with business leaders and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical backgrounds.
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization.
- Must have experience in writing Statements of Work (SOW), monitoring client sales pipelines, and closing deals.
- Project management experience: manage estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues.
- An expert communicator and collaborator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience working with global delivery team.
Health savings account
Flexible spending account
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Employee recognition program
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Netwoven provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state, and local law.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Netwoven we believe inclusion and diversity create an environment for innovation, opportunity, and success. We embrace different points of views, backgrounds, and experiences to create a rich culture where all employees are recognized, rewarded, and provided opportunities to develop and grow.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Excited about this opportunity?