Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay area is looking for an experienced Practice Director position. This position is remote.
The Practice Director will serve in a leadership role that contributes to growing a successful practice that delivers profitable business opportunities to drive business results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to sell consulting engagements with customers based on Microsoft Cloud. This includes Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Security, and Business Applications.
- Be responsible for successful outcome and profitability of the sold business
- Work with sales team on new account acquisition. This involves presentations on solutions, workshops, pre-sales demos, basic requirements gathering, scoping, and creation of Statements of work (SOWs)
- Grow existing accounts with solution selling.
- Become a trusted advisor to the senior executives of clients
- Partner with the sales team during pre-sales to support sales efforts to new and existing clients; ensure accuracy of project proposals and final reports and attend meetings with key client decision makers as needed.
- Work with Engagement Managers for detailed scoping, and project delivery
- Maintain a Netwoven-wide perspective and clear understanding of how the different MS workloads fits within the larger company initiatives and lead the business development efforts accordingly.
- Manage a $2M – 3M project sales quota.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Proven track record of working with sales teams to sell consulting projects
- Must have worked with clients to grow existing accounts in small to medium sized companies
- 12+ years of practice management experience selling consulting work
- Deep knowledge of the technology space including the Microsoft cloud
- Nice to have deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure infrastructure
- Must have both application development and infrastructure experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to Travel 25%
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients during initial sales and post sales management
- Must have team management skills and have worked with both onshore and offshore teams to have projects delivered
- Must have knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem such as partner program, and sales model
- Must have experience selling Subscription based cloud services
- Must have extensive solutioning and solution selling background. Nice if the person has gone through formal training such as Miller Heiman or the Challenger sales methodology.
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?