Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay Area, is looking for an experienced Practice Director. This position is remote.
The Practice Director will serve in a leadership role that contributes to growing a successful practice that delivers profitable business opportunities to drive business results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to sell consulting engagements, based on the Microsoft Cloud, to customers. This includes Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Security, and Business Applications.
- Manage a quota of $2M – $3M of project consulting work.
- Work with the Netwoven sales team on new account acquisition. This involves presentations of service offerings & solutions, delivery of workshops, pre-sales demos, high-level requirement gathering, scoping, and creation of Statements of work (SOWs)
- Partner with the sales team during pre-sales to support sales efforts to new and existing clients; ensure accuracy of project proposals and final reports and attend meetings with key client decision makers as needed.
- Grow existing accounts with solution selling.
- Become a trusted advisor to the senior executives of clients.
- Work with Engagement Managers for detailed scoping, and project delivery
- Responsible for successful outcome and profitability of the sold business.
- Work with Engagement Managers and Architects to expand and mature service offerings and delivery capabilities within the consulting practice.
- Maintain a Netwoven-wide perspective and clear understanding of how the practice’s service offerings and associated MS workloads fit within the larger company initiatives and lead the business development efforts accordingly.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Proven track record of working with sales teams to sell consulting projects.
- Proven track record of working with clients to grow existing accounts in small to medium sized companies.
- 12+ years of practice management experience selling consulting work.
- Deep knowledge of the technology in the Microsoft cloud.
- Nice to have deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure infrastructure
- Must have both application development and infrastructure experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to Travel up to 25%
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients during initial sales and post sales management.
- Must have team management skills and have worked with both onshore and offshore teams to have projects delivered.
- Must have knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem such as partner program, and sales model.
- Must have experience selling Subscription based cloud services.
- Must have extensive solutioning and solution selling background. Nice if the person has gone through formal training such as Miller Heiman or the Challenger sales methodology.
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?