Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced Principal Consultant. This position is remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architect and design Office 365 intranets, extranets, Custom Apps on Office 365
- Architect and design Azure Applications using Azure frameworks Architect and design Analytical Applications using Microsoft Data and AI Technologies
- Gather requirements from customers on Office 365, Power-BI and Azure applications and translate requirements into projects with scope and timelines
- Design solutions
- Deliver some components hands-on and manage project delivery using a global team
- Assist sales team with proposal development and project estimation
- Conduct workshops with customers on Office 365, Azure, and Analytics
- Consultative Skills
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Must have at least 8+ years of work experience
- Must have prior consulting experience as an independent, a consulting firm, or a software development company
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with clients and gather business requirements
- Must be proficient with Agile Principles
- Must have team management skills and have worked with both onshore and offshore teams to have projects delivered
- Must be proficient in the following areas: Extensive experience with Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer
- Experience with SharePoint development to be able to manage delivery projects, migration of content
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Must be able to work with global delivery teams based in USA and India
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?