- Developing new applications based on SharePoint 2016, 2013 and 2010, WCM, SharePoint Search, and Fast Enterprise Search and ASP.Net technologies
- Works with assigned client project manager to understand requirements and assist in user testing process
- Participate in meetings with assigned project manager and client to understand the application and gathering requirements
- Designing the application architecture with Project Manager
- Programming unit testing, research and Development, develop new applications and implement them on client applications
- Assisting deploying the application in client server coordinates installation of software and databases through various processes (Development Server, Staging Server and Production Server), bug fixing and providing support to successfully implement the application in production server
- Assists team members and mentoring juniors with questions, decision making and guide them developing applications based on SharePoint 2010 & 2013 or asp.Net technologies.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, 2013 & SharePoint O365 Enterprise Features.
- Hands on SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 experience in Workflow, Site Management, Document Management, Web Part creation and deployment, Search, analytics
- Application knowledge on .Net, ASP.net, C#
- Tool based unit testing
- Database – SQL server/Oracle, Stored procedure
- SharePoint: SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010, CSOM, JSOM, SSOM, REST, OOTB, Office 365
- Interact with Project Manager and other Developers in the project
- Client SPOC
- Office 365 development using Server / Client-side programming model (Angular.js)
- Web Server (Node.js)
- Azure Knowledge
- Understanding of Microsoft BI technologies (SSIS/SSRS)
- Mobile App development (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Understanding of internet Communication and security protocol.
- Application knowledge of SharePoint 2013 branding
10 + years (Minimum 5 years of work experience in SharePoint)
Bachelors in Engineering/ Bachelor of Computer Application/ Bachelor of Computer Science/ Masters in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?