Client is looking for a Technology Product Development / Commercialization Analyst to coordinate our growing portfolio of technology R&D initiatives and help drive commercial readiness through the IT solution (product) development lifecycle. Innovation & Commercialization Organization is part of the Client Technical center and is responsible for developing emerging technologies through proof of concept to production-ready products and/or intellectual property that can be integrated within the existing products and services. This role will be working with the team of research strategists within the emerging technology landscape, assist in analyzing the competitive landscape of R&D solutions, perform technical and operational readiness assessments, and develop commercialization plans to make the R&D work product commercially viable.
- Partners on the development, coordination, planning, and implementation of R&D projects
Drives commercialization and related activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the assigned technology research area.
- Helps ensure Business Case is robust as the R&D effort progresses. Business demand is validated at the estimated price point. Target Operational Platforms are identified and engaged for support adoption.
- Develops and implements long-term commercialization plans and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the assigned technology research area.
- Contributes to the development of the product commercialization playbook and work practices for continuous improvement and enable future projects on common framework and approaches.
- Ensures commercialization activities are delivered adhering to Client IT policies and procedures including the architecture and compliance guidelines.
- Works with the product team to define release timelines and socialize them with the business teams during the transition from R&D to Operations.
- Develops and presents communications, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipients
Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring, and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, including, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- 3-5 years IT solution development lifecycle; solution delivery and project management experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Business analysis, solution development experience.
- Solution architecture, infrastructure experience is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, conflict resolution and business acumen.
- Passion for customer centricity and understanding of user research methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully maximize technology investments.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators to report on the health of each project.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills; negotiation, facilitation and consensus-building skills.
- Experience working in agile frameworks, exposure to SAFe is a plus.
- Operates with a high degree of urgency and is comfortable moving at a fast pace to achieve aggressive deadlines.
- Is highly organized and capable of managing multiple work streams concurrently.
- Holds themself accountable and is relentless about moving projects forward to the next milestone.
- Easily builds rapport with other organizations, platforms and understands their objectives and deadlines.
- Is excited to bring new ideas to life and is driven by continuous product improvement.
Excited about this opportunity?