The Senior Analyst, Operational Analytics is a cross-functional internal consultant to the business that will work across several business units, with a primary internal customer group, but will also support other functions, as needed. This role is responsible for completing a wide range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to help inform company strategy and run the business more effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support multiple business units and supporting functions in making key strategic decisions.
- Liaise cross-functionally beyond primary internal customer group; including, but not limited to, finance, HR, business development, sales, marketing, IT, and R&D.
- Support fact-based decision-making and measurement of operational effectiveness (i.e., new process operating as designed) and/or economics (i.e., ROI) of company initiatives.
- Build and maintain analysis, models, or dashboards to support forecasting, capacity planning, economic optimization, process optimization, and performance management processes.
- Analyse company data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate the economic and/or operational impact of new products and/or strategies.
- Effectively compile and communicate findings to leadership or stakeholders verbally, visually, and in writing.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed.
- Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and ability to build consensus across functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to operate in a matrixed cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Math, Science, Engineering, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience.
- 3+ years of direct business analytics experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- MBA degree.
- Management Consulting Experience.
- Experience with data analytics software, such as Tableau.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with laboratory, healthcare, or medical device industries.
- Working understanding of database design.
- Working understanding of statistical methods for data analysis
Excited about this opportunity?