Netwoven is looking for a “Engineer/Senior Engineer - Dynamics CRM” professional who must understand the functional requirements based on functional design documents and have experience in building Technical Design Documents from Functional and Business requirements. The person should have good understanding of CRM development best practices and performance considerations and hold good experience in deployment and data migration from legacy system.
As a Engineer/Senior Engineer - Dynamics CRM, you will deliver from point solutions for a single business function to large, long- term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You will create custom- designed solutions or integrate technology platforms with their operations.
- Candidate should have work experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/ CRM 2015, CRM Online, SharePoint 2013, C#, Dot Net, Asp.Net, AX, ADX Studio, .NET framework, Visual Studio, TFS, SSRS and SSIS.
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of Microsoft CRM Architecture and should be able to design and develop various requirements provided by the customer.
- Candidate should be able to configure, customize and extend Microsoft CRM.
- Candidate should have experience in building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins, workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
- Candidate should have experience of customizing workflows, ribbon, business rules, business process flow, dashboards and other CRM components.
- Candidate should have experience of working in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365
- Capacity to perform application and system troubleshooting Desired Skills.
- Experience in working on MS based technologies like SQL server, SharePoint and Windows server.
- Data conversion and integration with Scribe Insight, BizTalk and similar integration tools.
- Having knowledge of integrating CRM with other applications will be helpful.
- Having experience of extending and customizing CRM for mobile will be an added advantage.
- Resource should be able to analyze the existing code and optimize the existing code wherever necessary.
- Able to communicate and manage customers over emails and calls. Able to play individual role without any dependency
- Working knowledge of Application Services: Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering and Application and Tools: Exchange Server, SQL Server 2005, 2008, Scribe.
- Should have at least min 4+ years of working experience in Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM (2013 & 2015/2016) or Dynamics 365.
- MS CRM Dynamics 365, MS CRM 2016, configurations/customization, Complex Plug ins, Complex Custom Workflows, actions, Email routers, conversion of existing logics to the relevant business rules based on the version of CRM.
- Hands on experience on MS CRM Version upgrade (MS CRM 2013 / 2011 to MS CRM 2016 /D365)
- Integration between CRM and legacy systems, data migration, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, JSON, JQuery, ASP.Net.
- Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL languages, RDBMS
- Strong knowledge of CRM development/customization including workflows, plugins, integrations etc.
- Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the client environment.
- Understand and able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Experience of an AGILE environment and self-managing teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2011-365
- Ability to create plugins, custom workflows, web resources etc
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SDK.
- Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customizations and configurations.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Min 4+ work experience in IT industry
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B.E./B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M. Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?