Netwoven is looking for a “Senior/Prin. Engineer – QA Automation” to assess software quality through Automated and Manual testing. To ensure success as a QA Automation Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail and hold excellence in designing and writing efficient test procedures for every software application.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- In association with Business Analyst / Project Manager analyze, clarify and finalize project requirements
- Prepare testing strategies and detailed planning. Derive test cases to cover all use cases
- Define scope for test automation and prepare automation test framework
- Design integration of Automation Tests with Azure DevOps pipeline
- Analyze test results and prepare reports to share with Project / Management team
- Create automation test scripts on contemporary framework like Cucumber, Selenium, .Net, Java
- Work with developers’ teams with a focus on automating build and deployment
- Own and publish application release notes. Final authority on application releases
- Work with a variety of hosting approaches e.g. On Premises or Cloud based Platforms, primarily Microsoft Azure
- Identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Strong Hands-on Experience in Automation tools specifically on Selenium/Cucumber. Experience with Maven build & TestNG
- Proven track record of Automation framework development
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipeline and test agent configurations
- 8+ years of relevant experience in managing independent Testing and Agile methodology
- Good hands-on experience with programming language Java/.Net
- Experience with Document Management tools like SharePoint, etc.
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with testing tools; in particular Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS, MS Office, SharePoint, Test Data editors
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of QA processes & the Testing industry
- Experience in SQL/Oracle database skills
- Experience with Functional, Security and Performance testing
- Experience testing Cloud Applications
8+ years of working experience in any professional services firm in the global capacity preferred.
Bachelor’s in engineering/ Bachelor of Computer Application/ Bachelor of Computer Science, Master’s in computer science
Excited about this opportunity?