Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bangalore, Kolkata (Currently work from home)
Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Solutions Architect” with proven track record in complex and International projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven’s good practices.
• Minimum experience of 10+ years of SharePoint 2013/2016, Office 365 experience and an overall experience of 15+ years.
• Conceptualize, Design and Deliver Cloud Native Applications based on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 workloads which is scalable, high performing and flexible for customers and internal project stakeholders (business clients, business analysts, developers, other architects
• Thorough knowledge of SharePoint out of the box features and hands on experience and with SharePoint development model CSOM, REST API, PnP etc.
• Drive, Plan and Develop roadmaps/blueprints and deliverables that help customers advance their AZURE cloud capabilities, both with new solutions and migration of existing solutions
• Ability to Independently stand up solution design and develop complete business solutions
• Ability to evaluate competing technologies and decide on appropriate choice
• Collaborate and Guide other team members to design and develop end to end process aligning to the defined architecture. Continuously improve processes to ensure information delivered is of the highest quality
• Assist with the development of customer focused solutions based upon market trend and customer needs. This includes the development of solution and project artifacts for current and new service offerings along with the quality of the delivery to customers
• Bring innovation in teamwork and technology into practice and meet everyday challenges for highly visible enterprise solution.
• Ability to channelize information and communication flows across cross-functional teams such as Sales, Delivery/Engineering, UX etc.
• Guide team to help mastering the technology at work and adapt new technologies
• Thorough familiarity of Office 365 Workloads, Azure Services.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2013+ & Microsoft office 365 architectural design, SPFx development, Office 365 APIs. Microsoft Graph API, OData etc
• Strong understanding of contemporary web authentication mechanism like OAuth.
• Development experience with server-side technologies like Microsoft .NET framework, Python, .Net Core, node.js etc.
• Development experience with client-side technologies – React.JS, SPFx, Angular, .Net etc.
• Experience developing in Microsoft Azure platform.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL and should be able to design complex queries.
• Strong hands on experience on SharePoint Web Content Management, Workflow, Site Management, Deployment, Webpart Development.
• Experience in delivering quality product and services aligned to corporate objectives.
Min 15+ work experience in IT industry
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?