Netwoven, a professional services firm founded by ex-Microsoft employees based in the Bay Area, is looking for an experienced principal consultant for its cloud infrastructure and security practice. This position is remote.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering and managing the delivery of projects. The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Work with customers and projects leads to take ownership of projects for delivery.
- Be hands-on as the onshore leads to provide architecture guidance, configure solutions, manage client teams for delivery, and Interface with offshore teams for project delivery.
- Own the execution of deliverables in a project.
- Provide best delivery practices guidelines during engagements.
- Stay abreast of latest in technologies and provide thought leadership.
- Provide technical input to Statements of Work (SOW) documents.
- Conduct workshops with clients to educate and gather requirements.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure.
- Must be proficient with Azure AD and the M365 Security suite.
- Must be able to setup and deploy new M365 tenants.
- Proficient in the deployment of Azure AD Conditional Access, Intune MDM and MAM, Windows Autopilot and Windows Modern Desktop.
- Proficient in Cloud Access Security brokers such as MCAS
- Knowledgeable of SIEM and SOAR products like Azure Sentinel
- Proficient in planning migrations from On-Prem to Azure cloud.
- Knowledge of how Exchange migrations are performed.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Understanding Cyber Security - new and emerging technologies and trends
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?