Netwoven, a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant to help grow our Content and Collaboration practice. This position is remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build SharePoint sites
- Build / modify PowerApps
- Define and automate business processes with Power Automate
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Analysis of customer data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement.
- Customer Training and Adoption support for Microsoft 365
- Participate in preparing for and delivering customer workshops
- Effectively compile and communicate findings to leadership or stakeholders verbally, visually, and in writing.
- Manage day-to-day project activities & communications
- Meeting facilitation
- Agile / Scrum Task management
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Motivation / Self-driven
- Detail orientation
- Excellent Communication
- Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and ability to build consensus across functions.
- Experience in definition and implementation of Information Architecture.
- Experience in building SharePoint sites & intranets
- Experience in data analytics software, such as Power BI.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical methods for data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requirement gathering
- Experience in Organizational Change Management / Adoption & Change Management
- Experience and knowledge of database design.
- Writing SQL queries.
- Experience in consulting
- Experience with card sorting & tree testing
- Application Development
- User Interface Design
- Business Process Definition
- Project Creation and Management
- Quality Assurance & Testing
Netwoven offers a comprehensive benefits package with a flexible environment to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity?