Netwoven offers SharePoint jobs in Kolkata and Bangalore. Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Sr. Technical Architect – Product Development” with 15+ years of demonstrated software development experience across a broad range of technologies.
We are looking forward to onboard a technology leader to help innovate, architect, and build software products for the market. The job profile needs a technical leader with extensive experience in software product development using Microsoft and Open Source technology.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop a roadmap, create product definitions, establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of the product development cycle
- Convert requirements specification to implementation plans for delivery
- Create detailed design for implementation
- Perform necessary R&D for refining the design
- Manage the product release cycle
- Interface with On-shore team and customers for running beta programs
- Manage product support desk for any issues
- Perform change management activities
Key Skills Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience leading a product team and driving product roadmaps.
- Extensive hands-on application development experience using .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio, ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server, and Azure
- Extensive experience with Office 365 programming and Azure programming
- Experience in SOA architecture, web-services architecture and development.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft technologies as well as open source methodologies will help in designing programs end to end on the Azure cloud
- Extensive knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular.js and Node.js.
- Nice to have knowledge of Power-BI
- Nice to have knowledge of Logic Apps, Flow
- Nice to have knowledge of Azure Search
- Nice to have knowledge of Taxonomy and Auto-classification
- Extensive knowledge of product release management and the ability to use TFS for managing product releases
- Ability to take a requirements document and convert it into software specifications for delivery by the team
- Ability to run projects using the agile methodology
- Strong leadership and communication need for interfacing with internal teams and customers
- Should also have conflict management, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to interview and hire right fit resources for the organization.
- Experience in documenting/analyzing business processes, program communications a plus.
- Experience of Onsite / Offshore delivery model
- Experience in working with Small to Large size companies providing necessary growth exposure
Min 15+ work experience in IT industry
Full time Employment
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?