Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Sr. Engineer/Principal Engineer” for Microsoft Dynamics 365, with proven track record in complex and International projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven’ s good practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have at least min 8+ years of working experience in Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM (2013 & 2015/2016) or Dynamics 365.
- Work with the Netwoven Microsoft implementation & delivery team including the Engagement Managers, and Delivery Managers.
- Managing the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation of D365 solutions. Conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework and default information security framework.
- Manage the Client’s expectations through delivery excellence, risk mitigation & manage client relationships.
- Understand and able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project managers.
- Experience of an AGILE environment and self-managing teams.
- Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customizations and configurations.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Candidate should have work experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Candidate should be able to configure, customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Candidate should have familiarity with Dynamics 365 permission management
- Candidate should have rich hands-on experience of .Net (C#)
- Candidate should have experience in PowerBI or any reporting tool and SQL database management.
- Candidate should have experience in building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins, workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of Microsoft CRM Architecture and should be able to design and develop various requirements provided by the customer.
- CDS knowledge will be an added advantage.
Full time Employment
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M. Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?