Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Technical Architect/Sr. Principal Engineer” for Microsoft Dynamics 365, with proven track record in complex and International projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven’s good practices.
As a Principal Engineer, you will work with the Netwoven Microsoft implementation & delivery team including the Engagement Managers, and Delivery Managers; managing the overall deliverables of design, build, and test & deploy implementation of D365 solutions, conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework and default information security framework. You are able to manage the Client’s expectations through delivery excellence, risk mitigation & manage client relationships.
- Must have prior consulting experience and experienced with Agile implementation methodology
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. D365, CRM Consultants and Developers
- The desired candidate will be ready to own the MS Dynamics 365 as Practice & Functional lead. He will act as a functional expert in the implementation, support and upgrade of MS Dynamics (365, CRM)
- The primary responsibilities of the role are Solutions Architecture and Technical design authority responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, undertaken by Netwoven On /Offshore delivery team
- Represent the company in Client Steering Committees for Microsoft Dynamics implementations
- Review Project progress by reviewing quality of deliverables, revenue recognition and project profitability and actuals to project forecast
- Write scope of work for new customers and change requests for existing customers including doing the first level of estimate for the scope of work
- Review and Enrich the technical and functional content on Microsoft Dynamics 365 proposals.
- Architect high quality solutions to meet customers functional, non- functional and regulatory requirements
- Overall technical design authority with responsibility for signing off technical deliverables
- Share responsibility with project team for the delivery of high-quality implementation that meets customer and company’s expectations of quality, time and cost
- To take the Consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics CRM to provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and delivery
Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum 14 +years of work experience in the IT Industry
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills
- Must have knowledge and experience of Power Platform and CDS
- Preferred experience with DynamicsCRM 2009 and CRM 2012R2
- Understanding of CRM development practices & performance considerations.
- Worked for the duration of at least three Full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365 (AX, CRM)
- Extensive experience in designing and developing code in advanced CRM development, deployment & migration in areas such as DMF, AIF, Field Service module, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, TFS, SSRS, SSIS/Power BI Reports, SharePoint, EP and Workflows
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM including experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics 365, CRM.
- Solid experience leading the analysis, design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM solutions for Tier I & Tier II customers
Nice to Have
- Experienced in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is able to review requirements to ensure the solution is well thought out and not over-customized
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM 2016/2015 and act as a consultant role including experience of working on full life cycle implementations of multiple versions of Dynamics CRM
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M. Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?