Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kolkata, Bangalore(Currently work from home)
Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Technical Project Manager” for Microsoft Dynamics 365, with proven track record in complex and international projects. The person will be responsible for project delivery to the clients
of Netwoven, ensuring that progress is maintained, managing risks, resolving issues, and ensuring that all team members follow the Netwoven’s good practices.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work with the Netwoven Microsoft implementation & delivery team
including the Engagement Managers, and Delivery Managers; managing the overall deliverables of design, build,
and test & deploy implementation of D365 solutions, conforming to the Client’s Project Delivery Framework and
default information security framework. You are able to manage the Client’s expectations through delivery
excellence, risk mitigation & manage client relationships.
• Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
• Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team members are actively
working toward established milestones
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific
projects or initiatives
• Minimum 12+ years of work experience in the IT Industry
• Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
• Preferred experience with Dynamics CRM 2009 and CRM 2012R2
• Understanding of CRM development practices & performance considerations.
• Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM including experience of working on full life cycle
implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics 365, CRM.
• Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Full time Employment
Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, M. Tech in Computer Science
Excited about this opportunity?