Netwoven is looking for an experienced “Technical / Sr. Technical Architect - Cloud Infrastructure” with proven track record in designing and delivering solutions based on the Azure Cloud Platform for large overseas Enterprise Customers.
You will be responsible for helping develop their Cloud Strategies, Operating Models and to assist them at every step of their Cloud Adoption Journey.
- Help develop Cloud Strategies using experience in all domains including data, application, infrastructure, integration, security, and enterprise architecture.
- Assist clients accelerate their cloud adoption with the design and deployment of Azure Landing Zones, adopting Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
- Develop strategic technology cloud roadmaps and assist clients to deliver on them.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients on their cloud journey.
- Provide SME level guidance for existing and upcoming services as part of the Azure IaaS, PaaS & SaaS stacks.
- Define target cloud patterns aligned with the implementation of enterprise systems.
- Develop plans and strategies for replacing legacy technology systems, including cloud migration solutions and roadmaps. Understand, observe, and optimize all our service offerings.
- Ability to confidently advise our clients on the latest Orchestration and automation capabilities to enhance testing, continuous security, and implementation of these capabilities.
- Help build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers.
Key Skills Requirements:
- SME level understanding of Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services.
- Expert level knowledge with hands-on experience in build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud native and hybrid environments.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to convey with confidence and explain highly technical issues to varied audiences. Self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Azure Network and Security products such as Azure NSG, Azure WAF and Azure Security Centre.
- Proficiency in Office 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams.
- Have exposure and hands on experience with Infrastructure as Code languages like Terraform, ARM, Bicep, PowerShell or Python.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services, RBAC etc.
- Thorough understanding and experience of working with all Compute, Storage and Networking options and Services provided by the Azure stack to design best of breed HA Architectures.
- 10 to 15 years of work experience in IT industry
- Minimum 5 to 7 Years of hands-on Azure experience
- Bachelor’s in computer application / Computer Science, B. Tech. (IT), MCA, MTech in Computer Science
- Azure Certification – AZ – 303, AZ – 304 (Nice to Have)
Excited about this opportunity?