Netwoven Builds Fences Against the Unprecedented Terror of COVID-19
Photo Courtesy: By NIAID, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=87484997
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop quickly, we at Netwoven, are taking preemptive steps to ensure that the health and safety of our staff, members, clients, and their families remain a top priority. With recent reports on the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are actively monitoring the situation. We will continue to follow the CDC and the World Health Organization’s updates as this situation evolves.
Without us staying healthy and safe, Netwoven will not be able to meet our customer needs. We realize things have changed quickly and it’s unsettling for everyone. As this public health outbreak evolves, we as a company and each of us as individuals must evolve with it.
It’s going to take work from all of us to protect ourselves and our community by practicing good habits. As of this writing, our customers have been supportive of our team working remotely and all our projects continue without any major changes. Given the dramatic volatility in the market, retail stores temporarily closing and short-term earnings adjustments, we have every member of our team engaged with our customers, working on their needs and reducing any non-essential travel/costs. We apprehend that some projects may have delayed starts and/or cancellations, but the team is equipped and synchronized to deliver remotely as best as possible.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the spread of the virus and will send updates as the situation changes.
- Effective today, and until further notice, we are asking all employees to work from home.
- Alert and sensitize all members with updates and precautionary steps that need to be taken through internal bulletins
- There are no known infections affecting Netwoven employees or offices.
- As a precautionary measure, Netwoven has suspended any travel for non-customer related work. Any customer related work travel needs to be approved internally before making the travel.
- Participation in any event until end of April is suspended.
- We will monitor the situation regularly for any required changes and will take appropriate mitigatory steps.
Resources to stay informed:
Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Dashboard
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus Updates
World Health Organization (WHO) – Coronavirus Updates, Travel and Health Statement, and Emergency Committee Statement
What is COVID-19
In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walt De Petris
Chief Operating Officer