|Netwoven is delighted to update you on opportunities to enrich your corporate IT environment and share breaking news from Microsoft. We also wish to thank you—our customers—for providing the opportunity to serve you. Our goals continue to focus on these customer deliverables:
To help educate our customers, we offer web seminars, workshops, blogs, and user groups to provide you with a number of ways to interact with your peers and the Netwoven technical staff. We have attendees from across the world who participate in these educational events on a regular basis. Please feel free to join any of our upcoming events and invite your colleagues to attend. We’d also be delighted to discuss your needs one-on-one, too. Just contact us to schedule a time!
Our customers give us high marks for the work we do to integrate technology and streamline business intelligence gathering. Here’s a brief look at a few recently-completed projects:
- How we can educate our corporate customers in this rapidly-changing technology world to maximize the value we provide to you.
- How can we continue to deliver seamless, innovative solutions to customers using technologies from multiple suppliers.
As technology changes, our solutions offerings change to meet your company’s needs. Netwoven is pleased to expand our service offerings:
- Jive to SharePoint Online migration for a large Network company
- On-Premise SharePoint to SharePoint Online migration
- On-Premise SharePoint upgrades
- Salesforce and Office 365 Integration
- Big Data Analytics
We’d love to hear more about your needs as you review the news updates below. Please feel free to email me your feedback at email@example.com.
- Enterprise Consulting – Our Enterprise Consulting Business
- Reselling Products – Resell Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Nintex, and DocuSign
- Expert Staffing
- SAAS Products – Netwoven is rapidly building SAAS products for Office 365 and Dynamics CRM that we will be launching in 2015.
Chief Executive Officer and co- founder
Dynamics CRM – The big Microsoft bet and Netwoven is all in!
|Intelligent Customer Engagement
Dynamics CRM is the next growth wave in digital customer management. To help you with your strategic planning, we invite you to attend our next in-person event
, which will be held at the Microsoft Technology Center in Mountain View on April 14th. We will expand the conversation around Dynamics CRM, Dynamics Service and Parature, Dynamics Marketing, Social Listening and Power BI which are changing the sales and marketing landscape and how you can take best advantage in your forward-looking business planning.
We’ll also be sharing a series of blog posts about Microsoft’s strategy with Dynamics. Below is a summary of the first post. Click here
to find the complete article, along with other posts.
- Microsoft has made major enhancements to the Dynamics Marketing Module, called MDM (Microsoft Dynamics Marketing). We’ll review the benefits of these changes.
- Dynamics Marketing, CRM, and Service strategies were discussed in detail, along with 2015 roadmaps for product development and rollout.
- XRM is now an industry standard as a key development platform for application development on the cloud.
- We reviewed the latest release of Power BI, and will provide a comprehensive insight on how the updates can increase speed to decision for you.
We invite you to review any of the blog posts contributed by Netwoven technology experts at Netwoven TechTalk/
Silicon Valley SharePoint Users Group 2015
|In response to need from leaders in the business community, Netwoven is expanding the Silicon Valley SharePoint Users Group in the Bay Area. This non-profit community group enables peer to peer sharing among IT professionals in the fields of Enterprise Content Management, SharePoint products, and related technologies. The user group regularly invites experts from Microsoft and Microsoft Partners, Architects, Developers, and IT Administrators from the organizations around the world to speak as well.
You’re invited to join us the first Thursday of each month at The Valley Transportation Authority (VTA), San Jose, CA. Click here to join the group!
Follow us on Twitter @svspug
Follow the discussion at #SVSPUG
Workflow Experts in Partnership with Nintex
|We’re partnering with Nintex, a workflow solution provider, to provide an enhanced experience, free installation, user training, and access to sample templates of forms and workflows.
To save you time and money, we’ve extended Nintex’s capabilities in workflow and forms for SharePoint, workflow for Office 365, Nintex Mobile, Nintex Live, and Nintex Store to allow workflow solutions to be deployed seamlessly on-premise, in the cloud, and on any device.
Click here for more information on how these integrated solutions are benefiting customers. View on-demand web seminars delivered using Nintex on forms and workflows to see the products in action.
Customer-Ready On-Demand Web Seminars
|In case you missed the live events, we’ve posted on-demand web seminars on topics like Compliance Processes, Power BI and Migration to SharePoint Online below. Just click any of the images below to view the session. We invite you to share your questions and comments with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuts and Bolts of Building Compliance Process with Nintex and SharePoint 2013
8 Things to Consider for Making your Migration to SharePoint Online a Success!
Learn How to Use Microsoft Power BI for Office 365 to Analyze Salesforce Data
Netwoven Inc. is a leading Enterprise Information Management company providing services that enable more insights into information for better decision making.
Founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle and Intel, Netwoven powers more intelligent enterprises by connecting people, processes, and information. We help medium to large enterprise customers unlock the hidden value of their information assets and derive rapid return on investment from their technology investments.