|In warm appreciation of our partnership, Netwoven would like to extend their best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year.
Netwoven helps customers do better business by leveraging our consultants industry-wide experience and deep technology expertise across verticals along with our comprehensive portfolio of Services. We are celebrating 2015 with the great success of Office 365 migration projects that we implemented for our customers.
Our customers appreciate our innovative approach towards delivering business value in wide range of enterprise solutions.
Following are some of the enterprise projects that we delivered and will be happy to work with you in planning your business initiatives:
Netwoven is looking forward to another outstanding year 2016 with many more exciting and challenging customer engagements. As always, we would like to thank our customers, partners and associates for your trust, support and partnership. We look forward to your continued partnership in the future.
We hope you find this short newsletter informative. Please feel free to drop me an email with your feedback at email@example.com.
Chief Executive Officer and co- founder
- Jive to SharePoint online migration
- Documentum to SharePoint online migration
- SharePoint Online governance
- Google Drive to OneDrive migration for enterprise customers
- Office 365 migration
- Box to OneDrive migration
- Dynamics CRM implementation
- End to end Dynamics CRM automation for Mortgage company
- Contents, governance and compliance planning for HealthCare
- Managed Services for Lync support
|Dynamics CRM climbs up the Gartner’s Leaders Quadrant
On strength of its product capabilities, interoperability with Microsoft Office 365 and end-user satisfaction, Dynamics CRM gained a more strategic position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
leader’s area this year. Microsoft appears on many buyers’ shortlists due to the wide scope of capabilities that are relevant to all sales organizations.
Organizations consider Dynamics CRM on-premises primarily to capitalize on existing investments in the on-premises Microsoft technology stack, such as SharePoint and SQL Server, and to maintain control over data security considerations. Microsoft keeps the capabilities of Dynamics CRM on-premises at par with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. However, the online version moved ahead of the on-premises version on this year’s Magic Quadrant, because it garnered much stronger results in the Magic Quadrant survey than did the on-premises version. Click here
to read the full Magic Quadrant report for sales force automation.
Netwoven as a consulting organization in Microsoft technology provides the following services in Dynamics CRM:
For additional information or to speak with one of our expert, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CRM Migration to cloud
- CRM upgrade
- XRM development
- CRM Installation (On premise)
- Reporting & customization
SharePoint Saturday Sacramento 2015
|SharePoint Saturday Sacramento was held on Nov 7th 2015 at the Patrick Hayes Learning Center in Sacramento. Many customers joined and witnessed some great sessions from industry thought leaders. Technical presentations with levels ranging from 100-300 were presented, including:
Click here to view the session details and download presentations.
If you have needs in healthcare, IT, or education in any of the topics above, reach out to one of our experts for a quick consultation by email at email@example.com.
- Approaches to Address SharePoint Implementation & Adoption Challenges
- Cloud Benefits, Challenges and Planning Migration
- SharePoint Notifications: Communication strategy for migration, testing and upgrades
- The Power of search in SharePoint 2013
LearnIT Technology Adoption Summit
Customers such as yourself are finding value in full day seminar-style sessions where the industry thought leaders showcase what’s new and upcoming. If you would like to access any presentations from the recent summit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the topics covered include Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint, Google Apps and developing strategic agility.
We would be very happy to share a recent presentation on “Best Practices for making your Migration to SharePoint Online a Success” which covers:
- Defining the vision and scope
- Information Architecture and Planning
- Pre-Migration Analysis
- Migration Setup
- Iterative Migration Process
- Post Migration wrap-up
Save these Dates – New Technology Events in 2016
Microsoft has announced four major events in 2016 providing the IT ecosystem the opportunity to learn, engage and network with peers as they share their vision, reveal new technologies and dive deep in smaller group sessions.
As the events take place, you are sure to meet folks from Netwoven. Let us know if you plan to attend so we can arrange to meet. Just drop a mail to email@example.com.
- Mar 30-Apr1: Build – focused on Developers looking for the latest vision and direction from Microsoft.
- Apr 4-7: Convergence – with a deep history of excellence, this conference enables Business Leaders to explore emerging trends, discover new solutions and realize the opportunity to achieve more.
- Jul 10-14: Worldwide Partner Conference – Netwoven’s opportunity to engage deeply with Microsoft global leaders as Microsoft kicks off a new fiscal year.
- Sep 26-30: Microsoft Ignite – designed for IT Professionals looking for what’s next in technology and skill building across Microsoft’s technologies.
|Netwoven Inc. is a leading Enterprise Information Management company providing services that enable more insights into information for better decision making.
Founded in 2001 by senior-level executives from Microsoft, Oracle and Intel, Netwoven powers more intelligent enterprises by connecting people, processes, and information. We help medium to large enterprise customers unlock the hidden value of their information assets and derive rapid return on investment from their technology investments.