On behalf of Netwoven, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope you had a good holiday season with your loved ones.
In 2018, we took the time to refine our strategy and increase our focus on the Microsoft cloud to support Digital Transformation for our customers. As an organization, we committed ourselves to the following Microsoft clouds:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Azure for Cloud Applications Development
- Microsoft Azure for Data and AI
We also embarked on our strategy to embrace open source on the Azure platform. I am pleased to share that Netwoven has developed extensive expertise in technologies like Node.js, Angular, and Spark.
I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for helping Netwoven make 2018 a great year. The year was filled with lots of exciting activities in many areas:
- Added several new enterprises as our customers for various Microsoft workloads
- Jive migration services took off with the increased use of Office 365
- Migration from Slack to Teams had very good momentum
- Expanded the Data and AI practice around Azure
- Formed a partnership with Cloudera for providing Big Data services
Netwoven was also nominated for the Microsoft FastTrack Ready Partner program. We are now part of an elite group of partners fully enabled and locked with Microsoft to provide superior customer service and to ensure you with maximized use of Microsoft technologies.
As we enter 2019, we are pleased to inform you that we have added additional capabilities in our service catalog to meet your needs:
- Enterprise Mobility and Security services
- Teams Rollout and Adoption Services
- Teams Customization and Integration Services
- Security and Compliance Services
I look forward to a great 2019. Please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of any help. Here’s some additional news from Netwoven that may be of value to you: