2020 challenged businesses and individual alike to become innovative as part of the survival strategies. Many brilliant ideas were pivoted to sail through the most difficult times in recent history and reverse pivot on learning from those days to further strengthen the future business plans and quality of lives. Pandemic took a heavy toll on employees at multiple fronts. It is not that these problems did not exist before but changed scenario aggravated and surfaced the issues ever than before.
- Nearly 60% of people say they feel less connected to their team after shifting to remote work.
- 70% of employees reported higher stress levels and 40% are experiencing decreased mental health.
- Impacted learning. 79% of CEOs worldwide are concerned that a lack of essential skills in their workforce is a barrier to future growth. Meanwhile, employees only have 1% of their workweek to focus on learning new skills.
- Hunt for information. People spend about an hour a day – or up to seven weeks a year – searching for or recreating information.
Microsoft Viva is positioned to address these perennial concerns by empowering employees connecting to knowledge, keeping them motivated, improving quality of their lives and efficiencies. It is the positive employee experience after all that pushes employees to contribute their best for the organization and Viva is targeted to build this experience only.
Microsoft Viva: All You Need to Know
Viva brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights into an integrated experience that empowers people and teams to perform and deliver at their best from anywhere anytime. Powered by workloads of Microsoft 365, it is experienced through Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft 365 apps that people use every day.
To start with, Viva addresses four corners of experiences – Culture & Communications, Productivity & Wellbeing, Knowledge and Expertise and Skilling & Growth. Four modules of Viva are dedicated for these four focus areas.
What makes Viva unique?
- Organization layer for employee experiences through Microsoft Teams
- People at the center with skills, resources in the flow of work
- Powerful insights that are actionable
- Privacy and security that you can trust
- Platform and ecosystem with customization and extensibility
Viva Connections, provides a gateway to digital workplace through Microsoft Teams. It provides a single-entry point for employee engagement and internal communications. It delivers a personalized feed and dashboard to help you find all the helpful resources you need from Microsoft Viva and from other apps across your digital workplace.
Viva Insights delivers personalized and actionable insights by empowering individuals, teams, and orgs to achieve balance, build better work habits, and improve business outcomes with personalized insights and recommended actions. Quantify the impact of work on people and business. Use advanced tools and additional data sources to perform deeper analysis, address challenges important to your business.
Viva Learning helps make learning a natural part of both every employee’s daily work and company culture. Foster a culture of learning by enabling people to easily discover, share, and engage with learning integrated into Microsoft Teams. Simplify the learning experience by bringing together world class content from LinkedIn Learning, 3rd parties, Microsoft Learn, and your own content. Empower leaders and employees to curate, assign and track learning aligned with business outcomes.
Viva Topics turns content into usable knowledge. Use of AI to reason over your organization’s content and automatically identify, process, and organize it into easily accessible knowledge. Organizes knowledge into topic pages to enable your organization’s experts to share and refine knowledge through curated topic pages, automatically generated and updated by AI. Makes knowledge easy to discover and use by delivering relevant topic cards in the apps people use everyday.
If you are wondering where to get started, Netwoven can help
- Netwoven being a Microsoft Content Service preferred partner and system integrator, is well positioned to help your company build and integrate capabilities around Microsoft 365 and Teams to redesign employee experience.
- With decades of experience in enabling enterprises create and manage content intelligently, Netwoven has already perfected standards and frameworks on Microsoft 365 workloads that connects the users with information. With Viva, Netwoven takes it further to build that knowledge by uncovering crown jewels from your repositories and connecting with experts.
- Netwoven’s deep experience with Enterprise Search, Microsoft Graph, Streaming, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, positions it uniquely as preferred Microsoft partner, who can help you gain insight of your data distributed over many silos, on-prem or online. Help you classify data for creation of actionable topics that can be made available through all types of device channels and applications.
- Netwoven is also one of the leading Microsoft partners in Security & Compliance. With advanced tooling Netwoven help you gain insight to your data and help with your decisions to design your security policies.
- With Viva Netwoven can help you understand how to impact productivity, ensuring a better quality of life and enabling employees to bring their best selves to work.
People are our biggest asset, and how well you invest in them is paramount to your organization’s success. This employee experience platform is going to illustrate how that is done in the next couple of years. So now is the time to step in.
Download the Datasheet to learn more about Netwoven’s Information Protection and Compliance service.
Download the Solution Brief to learn how Netwoven’s solution proactively identifies and protects your sensitive data.
To know more about Microsoft Viva and how Netwoven can help you with your employee experience needs, contact us today.